for you . . . from me


Today is the first celebration day of Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary!!! The challenge was to use the inspiration of the design team for a project. 

I was all over the place in designing this bag. My craft table looks like a bomb went OFF! I loved Danielle's glassine invitations and Melissa's new project using her favorite things. I think that is what inspiration is ALL about. You see all the designs and your brain starts spinning and then you just get busy. 

 

I'm thankful for each of the creative Design Team members that share a part of themselves with me each day. I have learned and stretched and enjoyed it so much!! Happy Anniversary PTI! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: Mat Stack 5 Collection, Tag-its #12, Bkground Basics: Botanicals
ink: Versamark; Memento - Rich Cocoa
paper: PTI Blueberry, lunch sack
other: Match Stack 5 die, Beautiful Bloom dies; tiny tag die; Turning a New Leaf die,  heart die, Rasberry Fizz button, PTI felt; Stampendous Pearl Lustre embossing powder; The Twinery - Pink Sorbet

3 comments:

  1. Your version is great too. Love all the different elements especially the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting a project done for the celebration over at PTI! Loved Danielle's glassine invites too. Pretty bag you have made and I really like the hearts! Must get that die.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie