Thinking of You


I'm playing along with Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #31 - Creating Backgrounds with Non-background stamps. This is not something I've spent much time doing but I had fun playing with some different stamps to see what I could come up with.


Can you guess what stamps I used?? I used Bundle of Love and the explanation point from Wonderful Words. I kept the focus on the background by using a sentiment from Simple Sentiments on a banner die cut.

Have a great weekend friends!!

supplies:
stamps: PTI - Bundle of Love, Wonderful Words Additions, Simple Sentiments
paper: PTI - Smokey Shadow, Select White
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening; SU - Going Grey
other: PTI double ended banner die

2 comments:

  1. That's one cool background you've created, Rhonda!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now aren't you clever! Guess I just don't look at my stamps with an open mind. I would never have thought of using those images to create such a fabulous design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie