July Diva Dare


I'm playing along with the Verve July Diva Dare. 

"This month we dare you to make a card, project, layout, or whatever fits your stamping style using this month's theme - Sentimental About Paper!  It's time to dig into all that gorgeous patterned paper you've been hoarding saving (we know you have some!!)!  Showcase all those amazing sentiment stamps (no images) to create a new and never before seen project!  Paired with pretty patterned paper, Verve's famous sentiments will take center stage!" 


I had been hoarding saving this wonderful paper from My Mind's Eye - Whirlybird "Best Friends" Tweet Tweet paper. I thought the sentiment from Verve's Bountiful Blessings was perfect for the BIG bird!

supplies:
stamps: Verve Bountiful Blessings
paper: My Mind's Eye, PTI Stampers Select White
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI New Leaf
other: MFT frame quote die; circle punch; PTI twine,

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE ....... I love love love that paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that paper is adorable! Such a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie