Class of 2011


When you have a graduate, the graduate usually has lots of friends that are graduating too!!! I needed a card I could mass produce easily for the invitations that are still arriving in the mail.



The base of the card is some subway art that I created. I put each grad's full name in the center and the date of their graduation below. The graduation cap is a svg file I purchased from Sure Cuts a Lot. I tried to match the tassel to the school colors.I really like the way they turned out!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda .....FANTASTIC!!! I love the subway art on these beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design for mass production! Love the personalisation of these sweet cards and the addition of the twine :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have been busy! Your work is wonderful. I pray you are all okay. You were the first thing on my mind when I heard of the latest storms. Wave if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you sell the svg file for this design? I have a senior this year and another next year...Look to have a nice grad party but try and make some of my own items . Thanx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, Here is the link to the Sure Cuts A Lot graduation file. http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=57 I hope this helps. If you have any other questions just let me know.

      Delete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie