Glory


I'm playing along with the sketch Viva La Verve Challenges which focus on ornaments and winter decor for the month of December. If you participate in all 4 sketches you have the opportunity to WIN the January release. Wouldn't that be FUN!!! I have three completed and I'm waiting on the last sketch.

I fell in love with the My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly double-sided paper. The berries are a wonderful Ocean Tide color so that became my accent. I decided to do ALL the sketches in the same paper. The sentiment is from Verve - Richly Blessed.



I used Papertrey Ink stamps and die as well on the second card. The Larger than Life set. I love these dies.




The third card is the simplest but maybe my favorite. All of these cards have already been mailed.



Here is a close up of the red stickles on the berries from Verve - Merry Wishes. They add the perfect finishing touch.


We get to see our nephews (twins 18 mo. and lil one 5 mo.) tomorrow. We are getting a family picture taken on Friday. I'm sure it will be crazy. I can't wait till everyone is TOGETHER!! ~Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. These are all so rich and beautiful! Gorgeous papers and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PAPER!!! These are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Rhonda! What a gorgeous sentiment this is ... and what a lovely paper mix you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on all of them,. I especially like the 3rd one. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie