many thanks


I recently picked up the Cosmo Cricket mini deck Togetherness. There are some fabulous papers in this collection. They look really nice with PTI's Hawaiian Shores ink.

This was another quick card. I will make this one again. The frame is Spellbinders Labels One. ~Rhonda

Christmas Light Tip: This light gun is the best thing for getting your lights to work. It doesn't look like much but it is fabulous. It didn't help my tree this year- too far gone, But it has in the past. I have seen these at Hobby Lobby and Walmart. Here is an on-line source for The Light Keeper Pro.

 

supplies:
stamps: PTI - Take Three: Summer
paper: PTI Vintage Cream; Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores
other: Spellbinders Labels One; PTI Lemon Tart ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I love this card and that yellow ribbon going down the center ties it all together. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's like those papers were born to be with Hawaiian Shores ink :)
    Such a fun card and so sweet too!
    Have a fabulous Thanksgiving - I'll be craving the Turkey from this side of the pond! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, I love how you've stamped the focal point! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous, such cute birds.....your other creations here are gorgeous too...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie