Lucky


Feeling Lucky? I love the bingo cards that Sharon Harnist has made. I loaded mine into PSE 7 and added a brush shamrock, lucky number 17, and the circle. A little hybrid work makes it easy to change colors and match any paper I'm working with.


After scanning my background paper, I could use my eye dropper to pick the colors I used on the bingo card. Dabbed some bermuda bay ink and it is ready to go.



Top of the day to YOU! ~ Rhonda

Challenges I'm playing in with this card:
Pile it On - lucky me
Crafty Catz Wkly Challenge - shades of green/St Patricks Day

Supplies used:
Paper: SEI Chick a doo
Inks: SU Bermuda Bay
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Extras: EK scallop punch, Sharon Harnist bingo card, PSE 7, shamrock brush

11 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea with the bingo card. i love it. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card--I love all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the shamrock stamped onto the bingo card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Great way to use the bingo card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely lucky card, thanks forplaying along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the bingo card! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! thanks for playing along at CC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie