Wednesday Wishes


I had fun creating these happy birthday sets. They feel like spring! I had not used Wishes Come True very much but was determined to figure it out. The candles make sense when they are grounded with the oval from Sweet Spring or a sentiment. The font selection in this set is really nice.

I like making a case card but have found that impression plates are really important for me. I think they are the finishing touch.


I wish you could see my "happy" a little better. I stamped it in Harvest Gold first and decided it was too light so I re-stamped in Raspberry Fizz. It is a little offset with gives it a yellow glow. I like happy mistakes.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by. ~Rhonda

Make a Wish card
stamps: PTI - Wishes Come True
paper: PTI - Limeade Ice, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Limeade Ice, Harvest Gold
other: PTI - By the Numbers Impression Plate, Rustic Burlap Impression Plate, Wishes Come True die; PTI - twine; Hobby Lobby - Cotton Perle; MFT - Blueprints #6

Birthday Wishes cards
stamps: PTI - Swoosh, Wishes Come True, Sweet Spring
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold
ink: PTI - Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz, Blueberry Sky
other: PTI - By the Numbers Impression Plate, Rustic Burlap Impression Plate, Wishes Come True die, Swoosh die; MFT - Blueprints #6

1 comment:

  1. Your candles are wonderful! I love the impression plates you used too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie