Wednesday Wishes


Another birthday card to share. I am loving the Retro Style sets.The new You're Been Framed: Oval has the perfect stamp for grounding the sign. Happy Happy!!! My sign legs are from No Strings Attached.

I used my MISTI to help speed up the stamping process. It did take some time to figure it out but now I have a template for anytime that I use this set. I just keep it in the back of my clear stamp pockets with the stamp set.

The trick is leaving room around the stamps so you can use different colors of ink easily. I will probably add the arrow dies to the template as well. 



Have a great week! Hope you didn't get fooled today!! ~Rhonda


It's your Birthday card
stamps: PTI - Fresh Alphabet, Retro Style Graduation, Retro Style Birthday Sentiments, You're Been Framed: Oval, No Strings Attached
paper: PTI - Enchanted Evening, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Tropical Teal, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, Classic Kraft
other: PTI - Retro Style Graduation dies, By the Numbers Impression Plate; MISTI tool

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to make this template. I have this set. I'll need to do the same. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie